What a week! The return of Casa Amor, put everyone’s head in a spin! The lad’s day outing, turned out to be a very long sleepover. And the couple’s loyalty were tested to the max! And just when we thought everything was running smoothly🙈…Here’s the low down from our Love Islands Latest:
Love Islands Latest
1) First things first, some good news! After three whole weeks, Jack FINALLY asked Dani to be his girlfriend 🙌🙌🙌 Please invite us to the wedding 🙈🍾
2) Wes and Laura officially split, because of Muggy Megan.
3) The flack attack was back, which could only mean one thing…another dumping! And this time, Zara and Eyal were kicked off the show. Zara confessed she found love with Adam and would wait for him until he comes out of the villa😬😬😬 (don’t do it hun!).
4) It was that time again! The landlord of Casa Amor let the producers have the keys, and sent the boys over for a secret mini-break.
5) Six new girls were sent in to Casa Amor to help the lads get settled. However, loved-up Jack felt anything but settled when he spotted his ex Ellie strut through the door.
6) Life in two villas sealed all the feels for some of the coupled-up Islanders, but it caused a whole load of trouble for others! Georgia only had Josh on her mind, whilst his head appeared to be spinning for Kazimir.
7) The new boys, Alex, Dean and Frankie looked interested in getting to know Megan. And it didn’t take long for Megan’s headed to be turned (once again). So much for liking Wes eh girl?
8) Everyone’s heart sank for Dani when they received a video message from Casa Amor. She found out her boyfriend’s ex was living in the same villa, which of course made her worry like mad. If only she could see what we were seeing on TV, you have nothing to worry about hun!
9) The most tense recoupling yet happened Monday night. In possibly the most heartbreaking moment of the series so far, Georgia anxiously waited for Josh to return to the villa. Unfortunately, she was in for the shock of a lifetime when he walked into the garden hand-in-hand with new girl Kazimir.
10) After a night full of drama, the producers thought it was only fair to send Dani and Ex (Jack’s misses and ex) out for some drinks. Which basically meant they were hoping for another day of drama. Shame the girls actually got on eh love Island producers?
And if you thought that was a tense week, we can only imagine what will happen next. Stay tuned for our next Love Islands latest next week.